YES. We provide the Non-Notary Service of assisting Houston employers and employees with I9 Employment Eligibility and Verification.
The I-9 form, issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), verifies the identity and employment eligibility for employees hired in the U.S. The form is to be completed by both the employee and the employer (or authorized representative).
We provide Form I-9 services to assist employers with Form I9 Employment Eligibility Verification, for both local and remote hires. We can work with employers on-site or our mobile service can visit employees directly. To contract services for Form I‐9 Employment Eligibility Verification, review and complete the Authorized Representative Agreement.
We make I-9 Verification easy and affordable. Our mobile agent will come to your location (office, home, or your favorite coffee shop.)
How It Works:
- 1.) Call or Text us to schedule your signing. At that time our Agent will discuss all required information.
- 2.) Download the Authorized Agent Agreement and have a representative of the company complete it; then ask that they email it to us directly. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3.) Confirm your appointment with our Agent.
- 4.) Organize appropriate identification documents to be presented during your appointment.
- 5.) Attend appointment with our Agent (allow for 30 mins)
- 6.) OUR I9 AGENT COMES TO YOU DIRECTLY.
Disclaimer: Houston Notary Solutions provides third-party completion of the Form I-9. Neither the company nor the website provides legal, financial, accounting or immigration advice or services, and anyone seeking such advice or services should consult the services of a professional of their choosing for these types of assistance.